- Complete eyecare for all ages.
- Contact lens fitting for soft, rigid gas permeable, high astigmatism, bifocal contacts, and disposable contacts. Orthokeratology-Reversible treatment for myopia.
- Treatment of vision based learning disorders.
- Vision therapy for developmental and neurological vision disorders.
- Evaluation of ADD, dyslexia, and developmental disorders.
- Pediatric / Developmental vision care
- Diagnosis and management of ocular diseases
- Contact lens fitting for scleral contacts, hybrid contacts, multifocal contacts, and rigid gas-permeable contacts
- Low vision evaluation
- Laser vision refractive surgery management
- Full optical dispensary with the latest in designer lines: Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Versace, Coach, Oakley, Rayban, Nike, Penguin, Tory Burch, Juicy Couture, Brillen Eyes, Penguin, Bebe, WileyX and more.
- High tech polymer light weight/ super thin lenses
- No-line progressive bifocals- VARILUX, Hoya, and more.
- Lenses that adjust to varying light levels Transitions
- IN-OFFICE Optical Lab for fast service/1 day service available.
Facilities and Equipment
- Computerized Autorefraction
- Computerized Automated Visual Field Analysis
- Optomap Retinal Photography
- Anterior Segment Biomicroscopy & Photography
- Medmont Corneal Topography
- Computerized Visual Acuity Measurement-eliminates memorization of acuity chart.
- Wheelchair Friendly office
- Convenient free Parking in front of office.
- Centrally located in Torrance. North of Del Amo Mall
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, DAVIS Vision, Medical Eye Services (MESC), HUMANA Vision, METLIFE Vision, and Eyemed (Access Plan). Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Japanese, Spanish, and Tagalog.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.