ALBERT CHUN, O.D., FCOVD & LAWRENCE YU, O.D.
We will be re-opening on Friday, May 15th!
- You must wear a mask when you enter our office. If you plan to wear gloves, please wear a new pair of gloves before entering.
- For now, the front door will remain locked and entry will only be permitted by a staff member.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter the office. A minor may be accompanied by a single parent/guardian/caregiver.
- Upon arrival, please stay in your vehicle and call us at 310-543-3555 to allow us to prepare for your needs. All information will be taken over the phone. We will let you know when you may enter.
- Be prepared for a screening process when you enter the office. Be aware that you will be asked to reschedule to a later date if you have had known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 30 days or have had coughing, shortness of breath, or other COVID-19 related symptoms in the last 30 days.
- Please bring your own pen, if possible.
We would like to welcome you to our family of patients. The professionals at South Bay Optometry provide each patient with quality vision solutions and exceptional customer service that is difficult to find in this age of managed health care.
Many of our patients are loyal and have been with us for over 10 years. We often see patients from 3 generations of the same family which attest to their loyalty and trust in our service and care. We take the time to get to know our patients, their family, and friends since we are active members as well as residents in the community in which we practice. In fact, many of our patients run into acquaintances, co-workers, and neighbors while in our office. Most of them sent to our office by a family or friendly word of mouth referral.
Our staff is experienced in all areas of vision care and make the effort to satisfy each and every patient.
We look forward to meeting and serving you.
If you are interested in information regarding Vision Therapy, please also visit our other website www.southbayvision.com